Wednesday, January 27, 2021 / by Sheri Jones
Yes, you can head in and look and new homes without having an agent with you that represents your best interests.
But here's a few things to think about and why should have us by your side when you walk into a homebuilder showing office for the first time..
- When we represent you, we have YOUR best interests top of mind. Right now we are in a sellers market and although we love the home builders in the valley, they are going to do whatever is in their best interest. - You will receive constant calls from all the home builders you register with. If you have us representing you, then they would contact me on your behalf.
- We have access to lenders and builder incentives you may not be informed about.
- We have access to home inspectors and other resources that will assist in keeping an eye on the construction process and making sure things are done right!
- We can do the legwork for you, save you time, send you virtual tours, gather all the info for you. You only have so many hours in a day.
- Our commission is paid by the builder. The commission is part of the price whether there is another agent involved or not. So it's MYTH that you will save money on new construction when you don't have an agent on your side.
#jonesticknorteam #jonesticknorrealtygroup #soldredefined #newconstructioninphoenix #phoenixrealtor #newhomesaz #newbuildsphoenix #newhomesphoenix #luxuryrealestateaz #arizonahomes #arizonarealestate #azhomes #scottsdalehomes #newscottsdalehomes #newhomesinscottsdale #newhomebuildersscottsdale #newhomebuildersaz #newhomebuildersphoenix #phxrealtor #topphoenixrealtor #scottsdalerealtor #phoenixrealestatemarket #newhomefloorplansaz #californiatoarizona #movingtoarizona